When an accident does occur, Community Choice Family Insurance is there to help. We offer fast, friendly claims service dedicated to providing prompt investigations, quality communications and appropriate resolution to your claim.
Be prepared to react to an accident by taking the following steps:
- Keep the brochure you receive in your Policyholder Claim Kit in you glove compartment. If you’re in an accident, it can lead you step by step though the information-gathering and claims process.
- Fill out and place the tear-out card in your wallet. It contains valuable information that will be asked of you by our Claims Adjuster.
- Call Community Choice Family Insurance as soon as possible, regardless of fault. Claims can be reported 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week. The phone number is 888-636-1131.
How Your Claim Is Handled
Our claims service enables you to report a claim directly to a Community Choice Family Insurance Representative who will:
- Ask you a series of questions to gather the information we need to handle your claim
- Address your concerns
- Assign your claim to the appropriate office and representative
- In many cases, begin to process your claim